Here are some tutorials I've written. They include photos and step by step instructions:
- showing how I attack various sewing techniques
- showing how to create a project with a pattern I've drafted myself
Dress to Bag...
They are not necessarily the correct or best way, just what works for me. I'd love to hear what works for you. You are more than welcome to make these items using my patterns, for your own personal use.
If you use one of my tutorials, I'd love you to share photos on the Threading My Way ~ Sewn by YOU Flickr group.
How Does Your Blog Look ~ tutorials can be found here
Tutorials by Others...
Following are some tutorials I've found, liked and made. The links below take you to the project I've made, following someone else's tutorial. Included in each post are links to the original tutorial and credit to the person who wrote it.
Tutorials featured from Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way...
- Ten Terrific Tote Tutorials
- Ten Upcycled Tote Tutorials
- Ten Terrific Skirt Tutorials
- Ten Pillow and Cushion Tutorials
- Ten Awesome Dress Tutorials for Girls
- Ten Refashioning Tutorials ~ Dresses for Girls
- Ten Awesome Purse Tutorials
- Ten Fabulous Bag and Tote Tutorials
- Ten Cushion and Pillow Tutorials
- Ten Dress Up Costume Tutorials