What's in a name.... upcycling, recycling, reusing, repurposing, refashioning? These terms are often interchanged, even though they have slightly different meanings. What ever you call it, here are my projects mainly using pre-loved clothes.
Dress to Bag...
- Refashioning, Recycling, Repurposing... what's in a name?
- Thoughts on Refashioning
- Op Shopping - Fashionable or Not?
- More Thoughts on Refashioning
- Links to all Refashioning posts on Threading My Way
- Refashioning & Repurposing Pre-Loved Jeans
- Tips for Successfully Sewing with Denim
- Resources for Reusing Denim Jeans
- 30+ Projects to Refashion, Upcycle & Repurpose Denim Jeans
Feel free to grab my button...
I love all your refashions! You've become addicted Pam! Hehehe :)ReplyDelete
I'm hoping to get a few done myself in the next few weeks.
I am now in a full refashioning mode ... yesterday i cut a old two tired jeans skirt and am almost done remaking it into a summer dress !!!! when ready i will post photos on my blog [ and link them here] . 2 other flowery skirts will be married into one dress. On the way ... i make little cloth baskets from leftovers and crochet an all cotton multicolored huge shawl, from a bundle of leftovers ,,,ReplyDelete
And i enjoy reading all your doings !!!!
Ps if you want to see one of my cloth baskets [ with the leftovers shawl in work ] lookReplyDelete
thank you, for a nice Refashioning- Linkparty!
Greetings from Germany;-),