... a new link list each week that will build into a resource of sewing ideas, tutorials, pattern reviews and pictures. Each list is an ongoing linky where you can link up as many projects as you like throughout the year.
Our first five linkys have been a great success, with such a wide variety of projects shared;: tutorials, pattern reviews, tips, hints and lots of photos full of ideas and inspiration. Our Bags and Totes linky has been the most popular so far, with 113 entries at last count.
Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year. Add as many projects as you would like.
Our sixth linky for 2012 is everything Boys' Clothes, made by YOU.
Link up any posts that you have written on Clothes for Boys. Your posts might (but don't have to) include any of the following:
- how you made it
- pattern reviews
- tips for making
- what you learnt
Guidelines for linking up:
- Each post needs to be about clothes for boys that you have made.
- Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google+
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Pants for Women
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor
- Sewing Tutorials Pages
- Sewing Spaces
- Sewing for Charity
- Fabric Baskets
- Reusing Shirts & Ties