Our thirty sixth linky is a little different to our previous link parties. If you have ONE page that lists and links to all your sewing tutorials, then add that page to the link party. This party is NOT for individual tutorials. If you would like to add individual tutorials, have a look at the Master list of ongoing link parties.
I will be adding tutorials pages, from the link party, to a new board I've created on Pinterest. Hopefully this will give your blog more exposure.
Sewing Tutorials Pages
Guidelines for linking up:
- Link to your sewing tutorials page. (not the home page of your blog and just to one page, not individual posts).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google+
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS, email), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links and discover some new blogs.
I usually post Features each Saturday on Threading My Way. Features are chosen from all of the linkys, not just the most recent.
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Women's Pants
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor
- Sewing Tutorials Pages
- Sewing Spaces
- Sewing for Charity
- Fabric Baskets
- Reusing Shirts & Ties