And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed pillows and cushions were:
- Denim Flower Pillow by Jessica, from Sewing Our Life Together
- Foxy Cushion Cover by Tanya, from Craft Couture by T.C.
- Sprocket Pillow by Cass, from Cass Can Sew
Some more which also caught my eye:
- Tractor and Duck by Erin, from Missy Mac Creations
- Train Boy Cushion by Irina, from Sew and the City
- Travelling Dog Pillow by Teje, from Neros Post and Patch
And two awesome new dresses added:
- Smitten Lovebirds Dress, by Cheryl, from Sew Can Do
- Fancy Sash Dress, by Tara, from True, Pure, Lovely
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. For the second week in a row, the most viewed link belongs to Jessica, this week with her Denim Flower Pillow. Jessica, I'll leave your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...