And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed girls' skirts were:
- First Sewing Lesson by Lindsay, from PA Country Crafts
- Spring Charm Skirt by Kristy, from Hopeful Threads
- Fish Skirt by Tara, from Tales of a Trophy Wife
- Layers of Pink by Sherry, from What I Made Today
And another skirt which I absolutely adore:
- Puffle Skirt by Amy, from A Home, Made
A fabulous new pillow added:
- West Elm Knock Off, by Tiffany, from The Little Waffleflower
An oh so girlie hair accessory:
- Ruffle Chiffon Flower Tute, by Julie, from Vibrant Designs
And another awesome bag:
- Owl Bag Tutorial, from Sewing for Utange
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was First Sewing Lesson. Lindsay, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...