And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed clothes for boys were:
- Rhino Appliqué by Heather, from Sew Easy Being Green
- Kids Camo Pants by Rachel, from Adventures of a DIY Mum
- Overalls Tutorial by Heather, from Sew Easy Being Green
Some more which also caught my eye:
- Red Tartan Blazer by Max, from Max California
- Cood Cords by Kristy, from Hopeful Threads
- Robot Appliqué by Trina, from Craft Anyway
A fabulous new dress added:
- Pillowcase Dress, by Jackie, from Fred and Cissy
And an awesome bag:
- Goldfish Tote, by Kristin, from Pretty Tings
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was Rhino Appliqué. Heather, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...