... a new link list each week that will build into a resource of sewing ideas, tutorials, pattern reviews and pictures. Each list is an ongoing linky where you can link up as many projects as you like throughout the year.
Our first two linkys have been a great success, with such a wide variety of projects shared;: tutorials, pattern reviews, tips, hints and lots of photos full of ideas and inspiration.
Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year.
Our third linky for 2012 is everything Dresses for Women, made by YOU.
Dresses for Women
Link up any posts that you have written on Dresses for Women. There will be separate link parties for skirts, pants, shirts and tops. Your posts might include any of the following:
- how you made it
- pattern reviews
- tips for making
- what you learnt
Guidelines for linking up:
- Each post needs to be about a woman's dress that you have made.
- Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google+
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS), to keep up to date and to know if you've been featured.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Pants for Women
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor
- Sewing Tutorials Pages
- Sewing Spaces
- Sewing for Charity
- Fabric Baskets
- Reusing Shirts & Ties