Don't forget, this is an ONGOING linky which will remain open all year. Feel free to add as many girls' dresses as you would like, when you like. I will feature more dresses throughout the year.
And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed dresses were:
- Daisy-Mae by Cindy, from Siestas and Sewing
- Shirt Upcycle by Cass, from Cass Can Sew
- Peasant Dress by Sherry, from What I Made Today
- Blue Linen Dress by Sherry, from What I Made Today
- Precious Pink by Cass, from Cass Can Sew
And some which also caught my eye:
- Modern Flapper Girl by Stephanie, from Pinafores and Pinwheels
- Owl Jumper Tutorial by Heather, from Sew Easy Being Green
- Last Minute Handmade by Gigi, from Dress A Girl Around the World, Australia
Way to go Sherry and Cass, with two dresses each in the top 5 most viewed out of 52 dresses.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. Would you believe it? We have a three way tie for most viewed this week: Daisy-Mae, Shirt Upcycle and Peasant Dress. Cindy, Cass and Sherry, look out for your blog buttons in my sidebar.
Remember, you can continue to add your dresses to the Girls' Dresses linky. Head on over to look at all of the fabulous dresses linked up.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
A new linky will begin tomorrow: Hair Accessories.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...