Don't forget, this is an ONGOING linky which will remain open all year. Feel free to add as many bags as you would like, when you like. I will feature more bags and totes throughout the year.
And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed bags were:
- The Tohoku Tote by Ros, from Sew Delicious
- The Ruffled Canvas Tote by Sierra, from Blue Robin Cottage
- The Green Pleated Bag by Sherry, from What I Made Today
- The Autumn Flowers Bag by Christie, from Joyfoolery
- The Buttercup Bag by Fay, from Imagination Overload
And some which also caught my eye:
- The Evening Bag by Fiona, from Handmade by Fiona
- The Patchwork Tote by Tanya, from Craft Couture by T.C.
- The Candy Wrapper Bag by Sandra, from Socks Without Pairs
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week's most viewed link was the Tohoku Tote, by Ros from Sew Delicious. Ros, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
A new linky will begin tomorrow: Dresses for Women.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...
Thank you so much for showing my bag. I'm really glad you liked it. I was also blown away by all the wonderful bags people have made
Thanks for the feature Pam! I'm looking forward to linking up for the Dresses for Women too and seeing what everyone else has to contribute.ReplyDelete
There are some great bags! I like the tokohu tote and I want to give that one a try soon!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Pam for featuring my bag. I am honored! :)ReplyDelete
I love your link parties!