Some very helpful tips linked to the Blog Tips Link Party:
- How to Prevent Your Photos from being Pinned on Pinterest by Jessi, from Practially Functional. I'm using Jessi's tutorial to stop photos on all my featured posts from being pinned. Thanks, Jessi!
- Grab Button Tutorial by Deana, from Country Momma Cooks
Love these gift tags linked to the Gift Wrapping Link Party.
- Linen Gift Tags by Shannon, from Sewing Barefoot
Two awesome outfits to make for your little princesses, linked to the Pretend Dress Up Clothes Link Party:
And two fantastic bags linked to the Bags and Totes Link Party:
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week the most viewed link is the How to Prevent Your Photos from being Pinned on Pinterest. Jessi, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...