Our features for this week...
My Melly Bag...
A beautiful, yet very practical project linked to the Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases Link Party:
- Deer iPad Cover by Ros, from Sew Delicious
A fabulous, easy to follow tutorial linked to the Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué Link Party.
- Raw Edge Appliqué by Carol, from Fun Threads Designs
An ever so cute project linked to the Baby Clothes and Accessories Link Party:
- Bib and Matching Toy, from Beautiful World
A fantastic apron and tutorial linked to the Aprons and Art Smocks Link Party:
- Kids Apron from Kitchen Towels by Haley, from Ever Never Again
Some very pretty flowers linked to the Hair Accessories Link Party:
- Luau Flower Hair Bows, from R U Ready 2 Craft
Two stunning dresses linked to the Dresses for Girls Link Party:
- Girls Dress from Ladies Blouse by Kathryn, from Crafts and Creations with KHMOM14
- Loopy Flower Shirred Sundress by Mira, from Sewing the Littleheart Collection
And an awesome bag linked to the Bags and Totes Link Party:
- My Melly Bag by Karen, from Sew Well Maide
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week the most viewed link is the Deer iPad Cover. Ros, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...
Thanks for featuring my kids grilling apron, Pam! It's an honor to be among these other beautiful projects!ReplyDelete
Thanks sew much Pam for featuring My Melly Bag. I will grab your 'I have been featured' button and eagerly add to my blog. Cheers, KarenReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my ladies blouse to girls dress. I hope it inspires others to recycle/refashion their garments:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my iPad case Pam! I love that bib & toy set - really gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Thank you Pam for featuring my Loopy Flower Shirred Sundress!ReplyDelete