Our features for this week...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed stretch fabric post was:
- T-shirt to Hat by Christie, from Joyfoolery. Christie entered this fabulous hat into Project Recycle and has since written a step by step tutorial on how she made it.
And two more fabulous stretch fabric projects which also caught my eye; these awesome kanzashi butterflies and a super quick and comfy child's shirt:
These awesome dolls dressed in the most amazing fabric:
- Nuno Felt Dolls by Terrie, from Terrie ~.~ Smiling
An ever so pretty top refashioned from men's shirts. I'd like a top like this for myself:
- Boyfriend Top, from Truly Myrtle
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was the T-shirt to Hat. Christie, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Remember, all of our link parties are ongoing. You can add projects at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
A new party for Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué has just begun.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...