Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day
This is my third time participating in Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day. Last year I won a pattern of my choice from Little Lizard King and a fabric bundle from Hopeful Threads.
Giveaway day actually runs for the week and I know I'll be like a mad woman, reading, commenting and crossing my fingers that I'll win something again. Whether I win something or not, I know I'll also find lots of fabulous blogs.
With further ado, here's what I'm offering to one lucky reader......
- 1 yard of Fuchsia Tree and 1 yard of Twilight Peony, both by Amy Butler.
That's right, one lucky reader will win two yards of fabric from the Soul Blossoms collection, by Amy Butler.
What do you have to do to win?
- Leave me a comment telling me what you would make from your 2 yards of Soul Blossoms fabric, if you win.
- I'll need a way to contact you if you win. If you are a no reply blogger, or if you don't have a blog, leave your email address with your comment. You can write your email as...
Bonus entries (not mandatory):
- Follow Threading My Way and leave me a separate comment below telling me how you follow. The GFC and Linky Followers boxes are in the sidebar at the top of the page.
- Like Threading My Way on Facebook, then come back and leave me a separate comment below.
Three chances to win!!! Leave separate comments for each.
- Giveaway is open to international readers.
- Giveaway will finish at 5pm PST, Friday 25 May (That's about 9am EST, Saturday 17 December in Australia.)
- The winner will be chosen by random.org
Have fun during the week of Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. I hope you find lots of blogs that you will want to follow and good luck winning something.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading your comments and I hope to see you again.
This giveaway has now closed. Winner announced here.