At last count, there were 138 skirts added to the Skirts for Girls link party, here on Threading My Way. If you are thinking of making a girls' skirt, this is the place to find ideas, tutorials, patterns, pattern reviews and inspiration.
Today I am showcasing some fabulous Girls' Skirt Tutorials from the collection; each comprehensive tutorial containing step by step instructions and lots of photos.
The Bluebell Skirt ~ Tutorial by Jenya, from While She Was Sleeping
Circle Skirt ~ Tutorial by Suz, from Sew Pony
Dresden Pleat Skirt ~ Tutorial by Bella, from Nisabell Necessary
Western Bandana-Style Skirt ~ Tutorial by Bonny, from The Domesticated Princess
A Simple Skirt with Ruffles ~ Tutorial by Donna & Rachel, from Once Upon a Sewing Machine
Rainbow Circle Skirt ~ Tutorial by Mira, from Sewing the Littleheart Collection
Ruffled Jersey Knit Skirt ~ Tutorial by Shirley, from Sewing by Shirley
Stella Skirt ~ Pattern by Marte, from Compagnie M.
The Apron Skirt ~ Tutorial by Rachel and Donna, from Once Upon a Sewing Machine
Aren't they all fabulous!!! Ten Girls' Skirt Tutorials
For more inspiration, have a look at the Pintucked Skirt tutorial or head on over to our ongoing Skirts for Girls link party. If you've made a skirt yourself, I'd love you to link it up.
More tutorials from Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way...
- Ten Terrific Tote Tutorials
- Ten Upcycled Tote Tutorials
- Ten Terrific Skirt Tutorials
- Ten Pillow and Cushion Tutorials
- Ten Awesome Dress Tutorials for Girls
- Ten Refashioning Tutorials ~ Dresses for Girls
- Ten Awesome Purse Tutorials
- Ten Fabulous Bag and Tote Tutorials
- Ten Cushion and Pillow Tutorials
- Ten Dress Up Costume Tutorials