This is my fourth time participating in Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day and each time I've been lucky enough to win something.
Giveaway day actually runs for the week and I know I'll be like a mad woman, reading, commenting and crossing my fingers that I'll win something again. Whether I win something or not, I know I'll find lots of fabulous blogs.
With further ado, here's what I'm offering to one lucky reader......
- 1 yard of Peacock Feathers and 1 yard of Lotus, both by Amy Butler
- The Practical Guide to Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman
That's right, one lucky reader will win two yards of Amy Butler fabric, as well as a copy of Elizabeth Hartman's, The Practical Guide to Patchwork. (This book has never been used. I have my own copy.)
- Leave me a comment telling me what you would make from your 2 yards of Amy Butler fabric, if you win.
- I'll need a way to contact you if you win. If you are a no reply blogger, or if you don't have a blog, leave your email address with your comment. You can write your email as...
Bonus entries (not mandatory):
- Follow Threading My Way and leave me a separate comment below telling me how you follow... GFC, email, RSS
- Like Threading My Way on Facebook, then come back and leave me a separate comment below.
Three chances to win!!! Leave separate comments for each.
- Giveaway is open to international readers.
- Giveaway will finish at 5pm PST, Friday 7 December (That's about 12noon EST, Saturday 8 December in Australia.)
- The winner will be chosen by random.org
Have fun during the week of Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. I hope you find lots of blogs that you will want to follow and good luck winning something.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading your comments and I hope to see you again.
This giveaway has closed. The winner has been announced here.