Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year. Add as many projects as you would like.
Our twenty fifth linky for 2012 is everything Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting for Men. I'm not expecting this to be a big party. In fact, I'm sure this will be a small party. If you have previously linked up one of these items in another category, feel free to link it up here again.
Back in the 80s, I used to sew sweaters and trackpants for Mr TMW. Most of those clothes are still being worn. I bought quality fleece and it has stood the test of time. Now that I have the time again, Mr TMW has said he'd like some more.
For those of you who were not around in the 80s, fluoro colours were all the rage, so I made this outfit for Mr TMW and he loved it. He even wore the top to work one day, even though he was in a job where most wore a shirt and tie.
Thankfully, this tracksuit is no longer worn, although this post may prompt Mr TMW to dig it out of the back of the wardrobe. One of my sons, however, was glad his father kept the outfit. Here is my son in his father's tracksuit at a back to the 80s party.
Hopefully I won't be making anything quite as bright as this.
Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting for Men
Link up any family friendly posts that you have written on Sewing, Knitting or Crocheting for Men. Your posts might (but don't have to) include any of the following:
- how you made it
- pattern reviews
- tips for making
- what you learnt
Guidelines for linking up:
- Each post needs to be about Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting for Men.
- Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS, email), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.
I usually post Features each Saturday on Threading My Way. Features are chosen from all of the linkys, not just the most recent.
What new themed link parties would you like to see on Threading Your Way?
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Pants for Women
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor