We now have 25 link parties are themed and ongoing. You can add links to any party at any time. A new ongoing party begins each Sunday. Features, which are usually done each Saturday, can be chosen from any of the parties. There's a list at the bottom of the post.
Our features for this week...
I loved looking through the amazing Pretend Dress Up Clothes. Lots of fabulous ideas!!! The most viewed ones were:
- Snow White Dress by Alison, from Heavenly Handmades
- Knight in Shining Armor by Kay, from Jerry and Kay
- Cat Mask by Liz, from Howling at the Moon
Two awesome quilts which caught my eye:
- 100 Sandwiches Rag Quilt by Rikka, from Ricochet and Away
- The Cat in the Hat Quilt by Kenda, from Kenda's Crafts
Two fabulous soft toys which will be well loved:
- Superhero Brothers by Kristy, from Hopeful Threads
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week the most viewed link is the Snow White Dress. Alison, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
A new party for Kitchen Accessories begins tomorrow. Thanks, Fiona, for the suggestion.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...