We now have 25 link parties are themed and ongoing. You can add links to any party at any time. A new ongoing party begins each Sunday. Features, which are usually done each Saturday, can be chosen from any of the parties. There's a list at the bottom of the post.
Our features for this week...
I loved looking through the amazing Pretend Dress Up Clothes. Lots of fabulous ideas!!! The most viewed ones were:
- Snow White Dress by Alison, from Heavenly Handmades
- Knight in Shining Armor by Kay, from Jerry and Kay
- Cat Mask by Liz, from Howling at the Moon
Two awesome quilts which caught my eye:
- 100 Sandwiches Rag Quilt by Rikka, from Ricochet and Away
- The Cat in the Hat Quilt by Kenda, from Kenda's Crafts
Two fabulous soft toys which will be well loved:
- Superhero Brothers by Kristy, from Hopeful Threads
A terrific book made by children:
- Ordinary Day Keepsake Book by Becky, from Creatively Content
And an adorable girl's dress:
- 4th July Baby Girl Dress by Amber, from Crazy Little Projects
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week the most viewed link is the Snow White Dress. Alison, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
A new party for Kitchen Accessories begins tomorrow. Thanks, Fiona, for the suggestion.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...
Thanks Pam! Love your blog, your link parties and your warm friendship! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the feature :)ReplyDelete
The Snow White dress looks so well-done! Great features, as always!ReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my cat mask!! Such an honor! I love the other features as well, especially the snow white dress! LizReplyDelete
What great features! ...I love them all!ReplyDelete
You rock. I have fallen dreadfully behind in my quilt. I better kick it in gear!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the feature! All the other feature are just so clever and fun. Those super hero brothers.....OMG so cool!ReplyDelete