I would value your input. What new themed link parties would you like to see on Threading Your Way?
I know we haven't done a link party for refashioning, but Jill, from Creating My Way to Success, has a fabulous ongoing link party for Refashioning that I would recommend to you if you have recycled clothes.
For those of you who are new to Threading My Way, all of our 24 link parties are themed and ongoing. You can add links to any party at any time. A new ongoing party begins each Sunday. Features, which are usually done each Saturday, can be chosen from any of the parties. There's a list at the bottom of the post.
Our features for this week...
The most viewed Drawstring Bags from last week, were both created by two wonderful ladies who sew tirelessly to help others:
- My Fabric Box by Gigi, from Dress A Girl Around the World Sydney & Australia.
- Pocket Bag Tutorial, from Sewing For Utange.
Another fabulous drawstring bag which also caught my eye:
- Swimming Bags by Jill, from Creating My Way to Success.
Two ever so gorgeous baby sets:
A very classy Woman's Skirt:
- A-line Skirt with Snaps & Pockets by Mie, from Sewing Like Mad. Mie has won the judge's choice for A-line skirts over at Crafterhours. Congratulations, Mie!
An ever so clever skirt for a girl:
- Double Layer Circle Skirt by Jamie, from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. Jamie has won the reader's choice award with this skirt over at Crafterhours. Congratulations, Jamie!
And an awesome dress:
- DIY Patternless Maxi Dress by Rikka, from Ricochet and Away. Rikka hosted the I Will Wear it in Public Garment Sewing Challenge and made this dress as part of the challenge. If you haven't seen all the entries, it's well worth a look. Voting is still open.
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week the most viewed link is the My Fabric Box. Gigi, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
A new party for Men's Clothes begins tomorrow.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...