There is a steady stream of projects continually being linked up to the previous parties. The popularity of the various parties leads me to think that we sew more for our children, than for ourselves and we sew more for our girls, than we do for our boys. When we sew for ourselves, it is more likely to be an accessory rather than a piece of clothing. This is certainly true for me.
Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year. Add as many projects as you would like.
Our tenth linky for 2012 is everything Dolls' Clothes made by YOU. These can range from improvisational to elaborate. I'm particularly looking for easy ideas to try. When my children were little, Cabbage Patch Dolls were all the rage. The eternal Barbie and Ken were also around, of course. What are the must have dolls nowadays?
Link up any family friendly posts that you have written on clothes for dolls. Your posts might (but don't have to) include any of the following:
- how you made it
- pattern reviews
- tips for making
- what you learnt
Guidelines for linking up:
- Each post needs to be about dolls' clothes that you have made.
- Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google+
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS, Linky Followers, email), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.
I usually post Features each Saturday on Threading My Way.
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Pants for Women
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor