And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed aprons were:
- Patchwork Apron by Nanna, from Nannas Raggedys -N-Prims
- Ombre Sweetheart Apron by Tara, from Tales of a Trophy Wife
- Christmas Apron by Ros, from Sew Delicious
Another apron, a Toddler Tool Belt, which also caught my eye:
- Toddler Tool Belt Tutorial by Victoria, from Vixen Made
And these fabulous projects recently posted in some of our other linkys:
- Kate's Dress, by Kate, from My Very Own Happy Ending
- Dora Backpack Tutorial, by Julie, from Vibrant Designs
- Supersized Quilted Tote, by Bambi Jayne from Junk Mama
- Paper Pieced Pillow, by Fiona from Celtic Thistle Stitches
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was Patchwork Apron. Nanna, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Remember, all of our link parties are ongoing. You can add projects at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
A new party for Dress Up Clothes begins tomorrow.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...
Oh thank you for including me in this!!ReplyDelete
We've had a few people in the shop asking fort art smocks lately so I plan to make some soon.. I'll make sure to post about them and link up when I do!
That would be great!!!Delete
oh my goodness a blog button lol! thanks! all the aprons are adorable! I love them all!congradulations to all that were featuredReplyDelete
I love all the featured items! Thank you Pam for hosting great link parties :DReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my bag! checked out your blog-its great! New follower:-)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for including my tool belt!! Great features! Have a wonderful weekend.ReplyDelete
Great projects! Love that pieced pillow!ReplyDelete
Great collection! Love the Ombre Sweetheart Apron, would be sad to ever splatter food on it, so cute! Oh and Kate's dress is adorable!ReplyDelete