Today's Sewn by YOU feature, is an embroidered library bag - just perfect for a young person to carry home books from their school or local library.
Dona sent me this photo of her awesome library bag, made using my library bag tutorial, adding her own embroidery to the front. I just love it!!!
Now I know nothing about embroidery machines or the files that are used with them, but I have found the following cool embroidery designs (that can be purchased online) - all to do with reading. I have no association with the sellers - I just like the quotes and embroidery.
Is it possible to obtain free embroidery files?
- Today a Reader tomorrow a Leader
- I disappear into Books. What is your Superpower?
- The world is yours one book at a time
- I read past my bedtime
- Reading is my Superpower
- Let's Read
- I Love Books
- Read me a story tuck me in tight
- Reading Rocks
- Gotta Read 'Em All
- I'd Rather Be Reading
- Just One More Chapter
- Happy Times are Never Ending when we're Reading and Pretending
- I love to read before I sleep. It's much more fun than counting sheep.
Thank you Dona, for showing me your library bag. Totally made my day!!!
Have you made a project using one of my tutorials? Let me know...
- Leave me a link in the comments
- Add to the ongoing link parties, here at Threading My Way.
- Tag me on Instagram - #threadingmyway or @threadingmyway
- Send me a message on Facebook
- Tag me on Twitter
- Send me an email (address top right of page)