Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year. Add as many projects as you would like.
Our thirty seventh linky is Sewing Spaces... Show us where you sew. Now this is not meant to be a competition nor a mine is bigger / better than yours. Show us the ideas that make your sewing space work for you. If you sew on the dining room table, or in a very small space, then chances are that you have found some ingenious ways to make a small or multi-purpose space work. Those ideas will help others.
If you are lucky enough to have a whole room devoted to sewing, show us how you keep things organised. You're bound to have ideas that can be implemented on a smaller scale. Whether the space is big or small, storage will be a key component.
Link up any family friendly posts that you have written on Sewing Spaces. Your posts might (but don't have to) include any of the following. Show us what works for you.
- How do you store your thread?
- If you are lucky enough to have a fabric stash, how do you organise it?
- What do you keep sewing tools in?
- How are your patterns organised?
- Where are your sewing machines kept?
Guidelines for linking up:
- Each post needs to be about Sewing Spaces.
- Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
- No direct links to shops or giveaways.
The fine print:
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google+
If you'd like:
- Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS, email), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
- Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog.
- Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.
I usually post Features each Saturday on Threading My Way. Features are chosen from all of the linkys, not just the most recent.
Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Children's Tops and Shirts
- Women's Tops and Shirts
- Softies, Dolls, Toys
- Sewing Tips and Techniques
- Sewing with stretch fabric
- Quilting and Patchwork
- Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
- Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
- Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
- Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
- Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
- Pretend Dress Up Clothes
- Clothes for Men
- Kitchen Accessories
- Gift Wrapping
- Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
- Blog Tips
- Refashioning with Denim
- Women's Pants
- Sewing Accessories
- Home Decor
- Sewing Tutorials Pages
- Sewing Spaces
- Sewing for Charity
- Fabric Baskets
- Reusing Shirts & Ties