In May of this year, along came Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day. There were SO many prizes that I wanted to win. In order to be in the running, that meant I had to comment. I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive about doing so. However, my desire to win something was stronger. I was like a mad woman, reading and commenting.
It was all worth it, because I did win something; a pattern of my choice from Little Lizard King. More importantly, though, I found lots and lots and lots of fabulous blogs that I wanted to read and so I began following them. This in turn led to me starting my own little blog.
So, here I am participating again in Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day. Not only do I hope to find more fabulous blogs, but this time I'm giving away something as well. I'm hoping I'll be lucky and win something like last time.
With further ado, here's what I'm offering to one lucky reader......
1 yard of fabric: Paper Dolls by Sheryl Rae Marquez, # 28118, from Windham Fabrics.
To give you an idea of size, these gorgeous little paper dolls are 2 inches in height. Aren't they just adorable?
What do you have to do to win?
- Leave me a comment telling me what you would make from your Paper Dolls fabric, if you win.
- I'll need a way to contact you if you win. If you are a no reply blogger, or if you don't have a blog, leave your email address with your comment. You can write your email as...
Bonus entries (not mandatory):
- Follow Threading My Way and leave me a separate comment below. The GFC box is in the sidebar at the top of the page.
- Like Threading My Way on Facebook, then come back and leave me a separate comment below.
Three chances to win!!! Leave separate comments for each.
- Giveaway is open to international readers.
- Giveaway will finish at 5pm PST, Friday 16 December (That's about 9am EST, Saturday 17 December in Australia.)
- The winner will be chosen by random.org
Have fun during the week of Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. I hope you find lots of blogs that you will want to follow and good luck winning something.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading your comments and I hope to see you again.
Edited to add: In replying to comments, I've found a handful of commenters whom I couldn't contact. If I can't contact you, then you won't be able to win this giveaway. If you are a no reply blogger, please leave an email address with the comment. If you are unsure whether you are a no reply blogger, it might be best to leave an email address with the comment.
This giveaway has now closed. Winner announced here.