And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed Women's Skirts were:
- One Hour Wrap Skirt by Tara, from Tales of a Trophy Wife
- Skirt Tutorial by LeighAnn, from Sew Blessed
- Tablecloth Skirt by Andrea, from Four Square Walls
- Urban Wrap Skirt by Sherry, from What I Made Today
Two fabulous, comprehensive dolls clothes tutorials just linked up:
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was the One Hour Wrap Skirt. Tara, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
Remember, all of our link parties are ongoing. You can add projects at any time.
- Bags and Totes
- Dresses for Girls
- Dresses for Women
- Hair Accessories
- Pillows and Cushions
- Boys' Clothes
- Skirts for Girls
- Aprons and Art Smocks
- Purses, Clutches, Pouches
- Dolls' Clothes
- Women's Skirts
- Baby Clothes and Accessories
A new party for Children's Tops and Shirts begins tomorrow.
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...