Tassels can be used as ornaments, embellishments, and decorations. Think curtain holdbacks or hanging from a handbag. They look rather fancy, but in reality, are relatively easy to make.
Mayra, from So Sew Easy, shows three ways to make easy tassels, with materials you likely have on hand. The very detailed instructions will step you through the process.
- How to Gather Fabric and Ruffles
- How to Install Kam Snaps
- How to Finish Off Serger Threads
- How to Sew a Wristlet Strap
- How to Replace a Jeans Zipper
- How to Make a Full Bust Adjustment
- How to Sew a Zipper Tab
- How to Hem Jeans by Hand
- How to Apply Fusible Interfacing
- How to Lengthen a Sewing Pattern
- How to Start Sewing Without a Knot
It's funny, even though I know they are easy to make, I've never made them myself before!! I really should give it a go. Thanks for sharing the link! xxReplyDelete