How old is too old to wear a pretty tutu? Read on to find out how to make one for your favourite little girl - or for yourself.
Damjana, from AppleGreen Cottage, shows how to make a tulle tutu, using crochet headband trim for the waistband. The comprehensive tutorial will step you through the process to make a tutu in sizes newborn to teenager.
Damjana's Tutu was added to the Girl's Skirts link party. You might like to check out the following Skirt Tutorials also from the Girl's Skirts linky...
- Skirt Sizing Chart - 2 - 14 years
- Simple Skirt with Embroidered Denim Band
- Women's Dress to Girl's Skirt
- Tiered Skirt with Gathered Waist
- Patchwork Skirt
- Adjustable Waistband Skirt
- Simple Gathered Skirt - sizes 2 - 5
- One Hour Maxi Skirt
- Peggy Skirt
- Ruffle Skirt
- Simple Skirt with Three Options
- Rainbow Ruffle Skirt
- Ruffle Waist Tie Skirt
- Tiered Ruffle Skirt
- Scallop Skirt
- Pleated Skort
- Double Layer Circle Skirt