And now, onto some features...
According to Mr Linky, the most viewed aprons were:
- Patchwork Apron by Nanna, from Nannas Raggedys -N-Prims
- Ombre Sweetheart Apron by Tara, from Tales of a Trophy Wife
- Christmas Apron by Ros, from Sew Delicious
Another apron, a Toddler Tool Belt, which also caught my eye:
- Toddler Tool Belt Tutorial by Victoria, from Vixen Made
And these fabulous projects recently posted in some of our other linkys:
- Kate's Dress, by Kate, from My Very Own Happy Ending
- Dora Backpack Tutorial, by Julie, from Vibrant Designs
- Supersized Quilted Tote, by Bambi Jayne from Junk Mama
- Paper Pieced Pillow, by Fiona from Celtic Thistle Stitches
Head on over and visit these talented ladies.
Each week, I will place a blog button, belonging to the blog which was most viewed, in my sidebar. This week, the most viewed link was Patchwork Apron. Nanna, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.
Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...
You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...